Finance Manger (Court of Protection)
We are currently working with a large organisation in the Midlands who are looking for a Finance Manger (Court of Protection). You will be responsible for managing the finances of clients who are mentally incapacitated under the Direction of the Court of Protection.
Please see below for more details on the position:
Duration: 3 months initially with a chance to go temporary to permanent
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience
Hybrid working: 1 -2 days on site every couple of weeks
- To act as appointee for the purposes of the Department for Work and Pensions including the collection of state benefits, occupational pensions, the weekly payment of personal allowances and the settlement of expenditure items e.g., utility bills
- Arrange funerals for residents of the Borough who die without family or funds
- Day to day supervision, control, and organisation of the Management of Finances Team, ensuring effective and efficient use of resources
- To manage, supervise and direct support staff based on the Management of Finances Team
- To complete applications for all Court of Protection, Appointeeship and Power of Attorney clients and register all appropriate cases
- To secure assets on behalf of clients and protect clients property and personal belongings
- To have recent experience within a similar field at a local government organisation
- To have experience managing peoples finances
- To be a minimum of level 3 AAT qualified
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, please apply below. At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.