Are you seeking a new role that offers progression, exposure to a global business, hybrid working and fantastic benefits? This role could be for you!
Page Personnel are working with a brilliant globally operating Manufacturing business based in Skelmersdale who are recruiting for an Finance Business Partner. This is a great opportunity to join a large finance function and gain great exposure to a high turnover company and take on more responsibilities across the team as they continue to expand. This is an amazing chance for the right candidate to join a thriving Finance team and elevate the team to great heights.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include, but are not limited to the following duties and tasks;
- Coaching and development of the site finance team. Includes career planning, objective setting, prioritisation of tasks, and managing day to day performance.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting of site performance to the BU, ensuring that all systems are updated correctly.
- Business partnering with budget holders and site senior leadership team to ensure engagement and that financial priorities are understood and discussed in the correct forums with the correct audience.
- Finance lead at QCDM meetings (daily and weekly) ensuring correct actions are taken.
- Period close: Autonomous role, decisions on financial variances to accept/investigate against a deadline. Discusses position with Site Finance Manager prior to closure.
- Responsibility for site AOP build.
The successful Finance Business Partner will have:
- Part Qualified -CIMA/ACCA or Qualified by experience
- Manufacturing accounting experience
- Business partnering experience
- Development and coaching experience
- Experience of working with Lean manufacturing (QCDM)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Drive for results/ability to work under pressure (role is deadline driven)
- Ability to influence upwards to affect the results & progress of the action plan & AOP.
- Communication skills to all levels
Our client can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Close to motorway links
- Study support
- Parking on site
- Pension scheme
- Health care packages