An opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Field Technician who is looking to work full-time on a temporary basis with the prospect of going permanent. You will be delivering Legionella Compliance, Water Hygiene and Water Quality services to a wide range of clients throughout the UK. The shift patter is Monday to Friday, 07:00 - 16:00, £10.10 per hour wiith overtime available.
As a Trainee Field Technician you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive to different sites all over the UK (including Wales/Scotland)
- Carry out compliance services within domestic, commercial and industrial building sites
- Produce reports detailing site observations
- Monitor results and offer advice/guidance
- Conduct water sampling
- Undertake disinfections of various water systems
- Liaise with the administration and management team, providing accurate and timely information in line with company and client KPI's
- Undertake routine and regular water hygiene ad-hoc tasks
- CSCS Card
- Driver's License
- Experience in construction/material testing
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation relating to Legionella Management in the workplace
- Familiar with schematic diagrams and Legionella Log Books
- Communicative, organised, flexible and committed
- A good understanding of Water Hygiene, Legionella Management and Health and Safety
- Able to work well under pressure with a focus on deadlines
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft and Excel
- Ability to lift up to 25KG
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday pay
- Adecco Boost (discounts on high street products/cashback, etc)
- Weekly pension contributions
- Free on-site parking
- Accommodation/travel/food expensed for overnight stays
- Training onsite and will have a shadow sessions
The role is initially a temporary role but is ongoing and may present the right candidate with a permanent opportunity.
If you are interested, apply ASAP. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. This role is an immediate start, so please apply and we will contact you if you have been selected for an interview.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.