Field Service & Support Engineer (Dairy Farm Equipment)
You can be based anywhere in the UK
West Midlands would be beneficial but this is not essential as there is a mix of home based work and work out on customer sites
£35,000 - £40,000 + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + All expenses paid + Phone & Laptop + Commission Paid on all sales + Progression Routes + Company Benefits
Are you an Engineer with farm or dairy equipment experience looking to join an expanding market leader where you will be the face of the company and a technical expert for customers?
This is an excellent opportunity to work on state of the art equipment while supporting customers and having the opportunity to increase your earnings through commission on any sales you make too.
This expanding company are world leading manufacturers of farm and dairy equipment that plays a pivotal role in the food and drink industry. They have built an excellent reputation and growing form strength to strength.
This role would suit an Engineer with experience of installation and servicing of dairy farm equipment.
- Provide technical support for customers and dealers on advanced range of products
- Assist with installation, commissioning, and training on the company's systems
- You will also have the opportunity to earn commission on any sales you make
- Home based with travel to customer sites (some breakdowns can be fixed remotely)
- Must have relevant experience within the Dairy industry
- Must have Electrical and Mechanical skills
- Looking for an autonomous and varied role for an industry leading company
Field Service Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Dairy, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Multi-skilled, Agriculture, Farming, Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire, West Midlands, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone