Field Service Engineer (Heavy Plant)
Falkirk (Edinburgh - Glasgow)
£29,000 - £35,000 Basic + Overtime (£50,000 Realistic) + OEM Training + Career Progression + Van + Pension
Are you an experienced forklift / plant engineer, or a qualified technician looking to join a market leading company in this industry?
Work for an industry leading OEM in plant & construction machinery and earn £50k+ in your first year as a field service engineer! Enjoy product training on high tech and up to date machinery, to enable you to be the best you possibly can. Represent a respected and first rate company as a heavy plant mechanic and be proud to uphold their great levels of customer care.
This OEM provides some of the best construction machinery available on the market and has a continuous growth plan implemented. They pride themselves on their ability to provide first class care to their customers, and their field service engineers play a huge role in this.
* Mobile Plant / Field Service Engineer role (Heavy Plant / Agricultural / Construction Equipment / similar kit)
* Maintain and fix breakdowns on machinery / heavy plant equipment
* Covering local patch - no stay away
You Will Have:
* A background as a Heavy Plant / Mobile Plant / Field Service Engineer or similar
* Experience with Heavy Plant / Agricultural / HGV / Construction Equipment
* Knowledge of Hydraulics / Engines / Transmission or similar
* Live commutable to Falkirk / Edinburgh / Glasgow and happy to travel as a field service engineer
Please apply to Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Key Words: Field Service Engineer, Heavy Plant Fitter, Heavy Plant, Forklift Engineer, REME, Plant Fitter, Service Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Plant maintenance, REME, Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, CAT, JCB, VOLVO, Komatsu, Plant Fitter, Mechanical Engineer, Service Technician, Mechanic, HGV Mechanic, LGV, HGV, Falkirk, Edinburgh, Glasgow.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted