We are looking for Female Support workers, you must hold a valid driving license with a willingness to drive.
Becoming one of our highly skilled support workers couldn't be simpler or more rewarding, so why not be inspired to make a positive difference today?
We would love to hear from you and can offer you a quick start into paid employment, where you'll be recognised as one of the many critical social care keyworkers that are helping those most in need at the present time and receive a warm welcome into our SeeAbility family.
If you can circle 6 or more of the skills below, then you could be the person we are looking for:
Honest - Brave - Do the Right Thing - Flexible - Passionate - Self Motivated - Reliable - Caring - Creative
If this reads like you, then we would really like to hear from you.
We deliver creative, dynamic and person-centred services providing a range of individualised support to people living in shared supported living properties and individual tenancies.
You will work with a diverse group of people with care and support needs. You will help to organise and participate in activities, you'll support a range of life skills such as cooking, cleaning and managing household budgets and be comfortable supporting personal care needs if required.
Previous experience is desirable but if you can demonstrate a desire to support vulnerable people and improve their daily lives, then we want to hear from you as full training is provided
Aldershot Support service offers purpose-built accessible accommodation for six adults we currently have 5 ladies with varied disabilities including visual impairment, autism, acquired brain injury, mental health and learning disabilities.
Benefits: Full time or Part time, Permanent Positions, Genuine career progression, includes free training and NVQ levels. Competitive benefits package. 20 days annual leave.
Apply: Please click apply and your CV will be sent directly to the recruitment team
We recognise that although this job is rewarding, it can also be challenging so we offer a comprehensive benefits package as follows:
* Giving you the tools to become an expert dream maker fully paid mandatory core training.
* All work and no play is not fun, so everyone gets 5.6 weeks a year annual leave and if that wasn't enough we increase it by a day a year
* Know someone who is like you? And can make a difference? Get them to apply and earn yourself £600
* You can save up to £1000 with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
* Getting to work is an expensive business spread the cost via your salary with a season ticket loan
* No more excuses discount gym memberships available
* Access to eye tests for all is very important to us, so we ensure you have access to regular eye tests.
For the full list of our extraordinary benefits please visit our website.