An excellent opportunity for a Fashion Administrator to join a family run business who have been established for more than 40 years. The company are a wholesale importer and distributer of Ladies Fashion Footwear and supply many of the leading Fast Fashion Brands . We are seeking someone with excellent IT skills, and attention to detail and strong numeracy / literacy skills who is looking for an entry level role with excellent training.
* All day to day administration.
* Maintain accurate customer information.
* Accurate data entry.
* Supporting with picking /packing lists.
* Printing labels and barcodes.
* Ensure documents are maintained and stored correctly.
* Receiving and passing details onto the relevant departments.
* Build good working relationships with suppliers, colleagues and retail support teams.
* Other duties as required by your manager.
* MUST have knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel.
* MUST have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
* MUST have strong administration skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Good organisational skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team whilst also showing own initiative