Due to growth in 2020 Advance FM are recruiting experienced mobile engineers in Sussex, Surrey and Kent. We are a Facility Maintenance company based in Maidstone, Kent carrying out works in Kent, London and the South East.
Successful Candidates must hold a full UK drivers license and will be supplied with a company van, uniform and offered a competitive salary.
Advance currently have vacancies for Electricians, HVAC engineers, Plumbers, Fabric Engineers as well as Drainage & Civils engineers.
The role of a Fabric Engineer is fast-paced and requires travelling daily.
The candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working within a trade
- Be able to multi skill outside their core trade - to include plumbing, general building, carpentry and roofing.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance works
- Experience with working in Commercial/Residential and Industrial premises
- Be able to identify issues and be able to problem solve/decision making
- Must have the ability to operate safely and have a good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be able to complete and send paperwork/photos electronically
Keys skills and qualifications:
- Must hold a Full UK drivers licence
- Hold relevant qualifications (NVQ or equivalent)
- Holder of CSCS card
- PASMA, NICEIC, Gas Safe (Desirable but not required)
- Company Van
- Competitive salary
..... click apply for full job details