CBRE GWS Corporate Services are seeking an experienced Fabric Engineer to work on a Healthcare customer site in London.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Fabric Engineer to join the team located in West London. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective provision of proactive & reactive Building Fabric Services to the contract in an efficient and courteous manner, with a strong focus on customer care.
Purpose of the Role:
The Fabric Engineer role is concerned with the day-to-day conduct of site fabric planned and reactive tasks. It covers a broad range of tasks around the site ranging from general site fabric tasks, painting, carpentry and basic general maintenance to fixtures and fittings. The holder of this role must also contribute to the overall maintenance of good engineering and professional standards on site, including that of sub-contractors acting on behalf of CBRE and the client.
* Accountable to the Supervisor.
* Responsible for administration and conduct of fabric related support requests, using the site CAFM system and other associated systems as necessary. More specifically:
* To ensure the safe and timely completion of site fabric related activity, both planned and reactive.
* To administer tasks in accordance with the site CAFM system requirements.
* To check on and observe the conduct of visiting sub-contractors for related tasks within scope.
* To work within relevant RAMS for all relevant activities.
* To assist with the raising of quotes and liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers for materials and services.
* To ensure CBRE and client stock is correctly received, accounted for and stored.
* To contribute to the maintenance and improvement of site engineering and safety standards, commensurate with CBRE QHSE policies and practices.
* Tasks would include but not limited to: General Carpentry, Hanging doors, Fitting locks, Painting decorating, Filling holes, Making safe damaged floors, Digi lock Fitting, Door closer adjustment and fitting, Window and door PPMs, Window and door handle fitting, Ceiling tile replacement
* IT literate and working knowledge of standard MS Office products such as Excel/Word/Power Point.
* Broad experience in all other fabric maintenance disciplines.
* Self-disciplined and organised.
* Positive client facing and communication skills.
* NVQ Level 2-3 in any building qualifications
* Experience in CAFM system
* Health & safety awareness and/or qualification (e.g. IOSH, NEBOSH, etc)