Experienced Year 4 Teacher Needed!
Are you looking for a long-term placement? Are you an experienced teacher who is confident teaching Key Stage 2?
Protocol Education are currently working with a fantastic primary school in Wiltshire who require a self-motivated and experienced Key Stage 2 teacher to cover their Year 4 class until Decemeber 2020.
The school is a friendly and positive school who work closely with the student's parents and carers to ensure the best education is provided. The school has a great atmosphere and is a great environment for children to progress in their lives.
Unfortunately due to the nature of the post, NQT's will not be considered for this position.
The successful candidate must have;
• Excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
The school can offer;
• Happy and well-behaved pupils
• Excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
• Permanent opportunities in the future
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please reply to this add or send your updated CV to (url removed). Alternatively you can register your interest online on (url removed)
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00