Tradewind are recruiting! Are you looking for flexible exam invigilation work?
This position requires a DBS that is on the update service.
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for Readers and Scribes to support GCSE students through their exams, for secondary schools located in Scunthorpe. The role will involve working on a 1 to 1 basis with students, providing reading assistance or writing on behalf of the students, whilst ensuring that they follow the rules set out by the Joint Council for Qualifications. All training will be provided, free of charge, by Tradewind, and although prior examination experience is desirable, it is not compulsory. We are also providing exam invigilation and are looking for exam invigilators for mock exams. You will be paid £10 an hour.
We can provide you with training and certification, so you are fully able to undertake the position.
We are recruiting on behalf of a number of local North Lincolnshire schools, with most students aged 11 -18 years old.
Bookings for schools are already being requested and we need regular invigilators to become part of our bank of staff for our schools.
Readers and Scribes need to be vigilant and ensure that:
- The correct exam procedures are followed
- Students are fully supported with reading the exam
- They are patient and listen to the student's dictation carefully, whilst scribing for them
- Students are not talking or conferring
- Students are not cheating
- Students have enough paper and stationery
- They assist students if they need to leave the exam due to illness
- They are responsible in starting and finishing the exams
- They collect and distribute the exam papers correctly
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Exam Invigilator in North Lincolnshire.
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employe