JOB TITLE: Engineer - Mailing Services
LOCATION: Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, Redditch, Smethwick, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Solihull, Coventry, Stourbridge, Telford, Tamworth, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Nuneaton
INDUSTRY: Mailing Services
SALARY : £35, 000 + Bonus, Benefits
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well established organisation in the mailing services industry, the company supply a wide range of mailing services such as direct mail, transactional mail, Paper Wrapping, Print, Postage services, storage distribution, pick and pack services, hand fulfilment into a variation of industries such as education, public sector, publishing, financial, theatre, charities, private sector across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit an engineer to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in an engineering role, will have a technical ability to maintain and fix machinery, will be hardworking, reliable and looking to join a well-established, stable, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven engineering success.
2. Engineering / technical experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to m . fielden (at) dexternicholas .co ...... click apply for full job details