Employee Relations Associate - working for one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in the UK.
If thinking analytically comes naturally to you
You are experienced in fast-paced, international, scalable environments
And you have a deep understanding of employment law and regulations namely TUPE, location changes and M&A
Then you need to keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Create a process and a structure for employee relations management
- Provide judgment to high risk and complex blue and white collar personnel cases
- Develop appropriate methods to support business growth ensuring regulatory compliance
- Up-skill and train line managers to keep key stakeholders informed of existing and new changes in Employment Law
- Manage the cases through a clear tracking and reporting system of cases: disciplinary, working conditions, labour relations etc.
- Be able to provide practical employment advice that considers the legal framework, the employee experience and commercial drivers
- Experience managing DSAR / Gender pay gap reporting requests and processes
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel and can run formulas
- Good knowledge of GDPR and processes
- Experience of risk and governance (without being a bottle neck to the business)
- Excellent communication skills and can use them to influence senior leaders