Our client a regional Social housing association are seeking a number of domestic maintenance electricians to join their established maintenance team due both ongoing planned works plus day to day repairs.
Roles Currently being recruited for in the following areas:
* 3 x Electricians -
The client will consider temporary full-time contractors with the opportunity to be taken on a temp - perm basis, or immediate direct permanent staff so please contact us for a further discussion and more details.
You will be expected to carry out electrical testing for domestic properties and be a part of the team of electricians working across a geographic patch.
You will also be responsible for carrying out repairs, improvements, surveys and measurements in accordance with current working practices and all related health & safety legislation; and ensure properties are repaired and maintained to a high standard.
Van and fuel card will be supplied.
It is essential / desirable you have the following criteria:
* Must be fully qualified Electrician with minimum 17th Edition, 2391 Test and Inspection preferable
* level 3 NVQ in electrical installation
* Must have all tools of the trade
* Carry out P.A.T. testing to appliances and tools.
* Full driving license
* Ideally previous work experience on domestic properties within the social housing environment
If you would like more information or to apply for this vacancy, please contact us
TristoneNash is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client