Pertemps Stoke are currently recruiting for 2 x Electricians for a 6 month contract to work on Keele University Campus. You will assist with the installation, operation, maintenance, fault finding, testing, repairs and modifications of electrical systems, fire systems, boiler plant and controls, heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, providing the highest level of customer service, across the University's estates.Main duties of the Electrician:
Skills required for this Electrician role:
- Assisting with the installation, operation, maintenance, fault finding, testing,
- Respond to reactive work as it is assigned, including fault finding and resolution
- Maintaining records
- Assisting with or undertaking surveys, investigations or inspections.
- Liaise with the stores department to ensure the correct materials and equipment are available
- Carry out Risk Assessments as required, including completing permits for work and checking relevant registers i.e. Asbestos
- Erection of access equipment, use of mobile access platforms, working at heights
- (Use of safe systems of work at high level).
Benefits of this Electrician role:
- Knowledge of fault finding after electrical test failure
- Good hand dexterity
- Ability to communicate in all levels
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge or background working in electrics
- Relevant qualifications
- Immediate start
- Free on-site parking
- 6 month contract - Could be extended
Monday to Friday 8:30 - 16:45Hourly rate for this Electrician role: £15.02PH
If you are interested in this Electrician role, please contact the Stoke branch on .