Our client, a leading service provider is looking for an Electrical Manager for multiple domestic sites in the Birmingham area.
Ideally, they are looking for a candidate with previous experience working for a service provider within the FM sector with experience in domestic settings
- Electrical Manager for multiple sites in Birmingham
- HV Switching
- Carry out electrical and mechanical system checks on a regular basis
- Maintain high standards across the sites at all times reporting any issues immediately to line Manager
- You will be supervising a small team of Electrical Engineers and have a strong understanding of M&E
- Perform planned and reactive maintenance along with compliance tasks and works
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise
- Conduct regular on-site checks and walks and acting proactively when needed.
- A leading FM service Provider with excellent package and opportunities
- Must hold relevant qualifications such as 18th edition or at least 17th and electrically biased
- HV Authorised person or HV Aware
- Have worked in a similar role
- Previous experience within a service provider desirable
- Previous experience as a lead engineer or Supervisor highly desirable
- Able to lead from the front with a can-do attitude and able to self-motivate and motivate the team
- Strong communication and IT skills
If this sounds like a role that interests, you or if you want to discuss you any other opportunities please get in touch.