This an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mobile Electrical Engineer to come and join the team on a permanent basis. You will be working for a prestigious banking client covering 4 key locations within the Hampshire area.
The purpose of the role is to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Electrical Services. Carry out the role of Authorized Person LV as required.
* To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained
* Electrical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
* Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety.
* To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
* Experience in a similar banking environment with multi-site locations.
* City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognized equivalent.
* 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognized equivalent.
* Electrical Apprenticeship - gained within the building maintenance industry.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy