Location: Dronfield - Gunstones Bakery
Salary: Competitive + benefit
Shift: 4 on 4 off (Day/Nights)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Engineer with an Electrical Bias to join our Engineering Team at our Gunstones Bakery in Dronfield. Gunstones Bakery and Fox's Biscuits make up the Bakery Division here at 2 Sisters Food Group. A division which is leading the way in bakery, in Brand and Retailer Own Brand bakery goods.
You may not have heard of Gunstones Bakery, but the site produces some of the finest bread rolls, hot cross buns, iced buns and array of other baked products for one of the nation's favourite high street retailers, Marks and Spencer.
This is a great roles that will see you working hands on in a fast paced production environment, providing you with the chance to enhance your current skills. These are ideal roles for experienced hands on engineers that thrive on diagnosing faults and identifying corrective actions.
We need candidates to have a recognised engineering qualifications and you will have worked in a similar role within a Food/FMCG or Manufacturing sectors.
As the Engineer you will be required to carry out engineering duties in a professional and proactive manner, ensuring health and safety is at the forefront of all activities. First time fixes, added value engineering and appropriate communication / reporting are fundamental requirements in this role.
I'm keen to here from Electrical Bias Engineers who love to roll up their sleeves, who are a real team player that enjoys the atmosphere created by working in this fast paced environment. You'll be working alongside likeminded colleagues that relish a challenge and thrive under pressure.
About The Role:
As one of our Engineers you will provide an efficient and effective proactive engineering service to the business. You will support FLMs on site with various CI projects with reduction of downtime and waste in mind through a standardised CI process.
As the Engineer you will be carrying out planned maintenance across the site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed. Along with updating records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
You will respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and actioning repairs. While also working closely with production operations, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
You will have excellent attention to detail, be able to build working relationship quickly while having the ability to work alone and within a team.
* Relevant qualification in Electrical engineering
* Strong planning and organising ability
* Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
* Highly developed communication skills (verbal, written, listening, influencing)
* Excellent coaching and training skills
* Be fully accountable for actions taken and follow up required
* Self motivated and proactive approach to work
* Awareness of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation
* Ability to communicate to all levels within the business
* Must be able to work on their own and in a team environment
* A strong ability to develop self, peer group and other functions in order to expand the knowledge resource