This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast moving Economics team, where you would be dealing with a range of modelling and analytical areas of a growing business, providing real change to their business environment.
As an Economist , you will be dealing with a range of
• Analysis of efficiency relative to competitors.
• Engagement with regulatory bodies/external consultants to build evidence base for the upcoming price review in order to influence regulatory outcomes.
• Sensitivity analysis of different regulatory decisions on allocated expenditure and risk planning.
• Producing a range of Economic reports and Analysis for an audience of economists, professionals and students to communicate emerging trends in markets and my expectations for future economic developments.
• Producing a number of surveys on a monthly basis, communicating the most recent progression in the market to media members and the general public.
• Responsible for econometric modelling and forecasting of the UK market at the national and regional level
• Worked closely with the UK policy team in preparation/response to Budget/Autumn Statement announcements to provide concise feedback to members of the media regarding the impact of policy changes on the sector.
• Independent research on a variety of topics.
if this is for you , apply today