Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. They are now looking for a Ecommerce & Trading Manager to join their fantastic and growing team. You will be someone who has a passion for innovation and the ability to run their e-commerce global platform. You’ll have previous experience at a similar level, with the ability to plan and map out new markets and opportunities. You will be a creative and skilled stakeholder who can identify, develop, and monitor new ideas to maximise growth. You will have a strong retail background and solid analytical skills, where you can build on business strategy. With proven leadership skills you’ll take your team, including external suppliers, on an exciting journey to build on successes, explore new ideas and achieve results.
Ecommerce & Trading Manager - The Role:
- Trade the channel to increase sales across the group of brands for UK and internationally
- Lead a CRO strategy and implement a test & learn plan
- Build out the analytics capability and share insights across the business
- Use analytics and all relevant insights to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Own customer journey and drive improvements with NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Work closely with performance marketing (agency relationship) to drive conversion, increase new customer acquisition and repeat purchases
- Manage the CRM function to drive customer life cycle
- Lead all aspects of the e-commerce business including, business planning, web analytics, content strategy, promotional campaigns, and other online marketing
- Evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement, and test e-commerce initiatives and input in shaping future ecommerce roadmap with wider web project managers
- Organise launch dates, site navigation amendments, design output and reporting mechanisms for upcoming projects and development implementations
- Forecasting and planning for finance and warehouse teams
Ecommerce & Trading Manager - The Candidate:
- 5-7 years experience within ecommerce
- Experience with a retail FMCG /preferably fashion brand as an existing ecommerce manager (be managing at least one line report in ecommerce)
- Proven experience managing a team
- Knowledge awareness of CRO
- Experience of management of Marketplaces.
- Google Analytics Experience
- Experience of Magento 2 and/or Shopify+ (Desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Solid IT skills, with good working knowledge of MS Office programs and the ability to learn in-house systems quickly.
Ecommerce & Trading Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.