At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities
- Ensures project implementation as well as work packages and constraints are accurately integrated into project planning scenario. Responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections. Ensures other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority. About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.