A well-established privately owned hotel located in Wiltshire are recruiting for a passionate member to join their team as a full time Duty Manager.
This opportunity is for an enthusiastic career person who would enjoy operating in a busy hotel, wedding, conference and banqueting environment and has experience in food and beverage.
* Bright and Enthusiastic
* Ideally have a hotel background, but not essential as full training will be given
* Hands on and motivated manager - lead by example
* A team player
* Good Communicator
* Service driven
* To ensure the profitable operation of the hotel.
* To promote facilities and services of the hotel
* The day to day running of the bars and conference and banqueting operation.
* To show facilities to clients.
* Responsibility for conference rooms.
* Monitoring guest satisfaction.
* To ensure the hotel is maintained to a high standard.
You will work 5 days out of 7 including weekends/bank holidays.
Responsibility for developing, managing and maintaining an excellent hospitality service, as well as customer focused, to exceed the requirements of the guests