Are you a reliable, knowledgeable Design Technology Technician looking for work? Are you looking to join a large, successful DT department? Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind are currently seeking a fantastic Design Technology Technician who is available to start work in a North Lincolnshire School from mid-November. Pay for this role is between £65 - £95 per day.
This DT Department offers pupils the opportunity to discover the thrill of technological exploration and discovery, as well as the chance to observe how different technologies work first-hand. Both school and staff are excited to welcome an additional pair of hands to share their passion.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate some experience within a similar role at the very least and be organised and enjoy working collaboratively as part of a team.
You will be expected to assist with the day to day running of technical support and the preparation of DT rooms. Experience using different forms of equipment across a technology department is a must.
The location of this school is very accessible and free parking is available to all members of staff. This is a long-term position and will last until the end of the academic year.
In return the school will offer:
* Brilliant facilities to conduct engaging technology lessons
* The opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals who share the same passion
* The chance to work with children who genuinely have a love for learning
* The opportunity to work with welcoming, positive colleagues
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Design Technology Technician role you will need:
* To be confident supporting teachers to safely conduct lessons using a range of resources
* An Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as DT Technician in North Lincolnshire.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer