Qualified Drama Teacher
- Are you qualified to teach Drama at KS3-KS5?
- Do you have strong behaviour management?
- Are you willing to make a difference?
If so, they my client has an excellent opportunity to teach Drama at their secondary school. The school is situated in Bradford and is equipped with the right tools to support your teaching. The Drama department are great in supporting new teachers and are available to support the right candidate s professional growth. The school is a large, diverse community and is looking for a great teacher/role model for their students.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Experience in teaching Drama
- A degree in the relevant subject
- A valid DBS on the update service
- Ability to create exciting/engaging lessons
- Excellent classroom management
- Patience, self-motivation & resilience
- Ready for a challenge & to make a difference!
What we offer:
- Supportive and transparent consultant who is ready to help you with your journey in education
- Refer a friend scheme of £250!
- CPD courses and webinars to support your professional portfolio