Would you like to join an employee-owned organisation that has topped the UK 'Best Companies to Work For' lists for 15 years, as well as been rated 'World Class' for its respect and support of colleagues, and 'Climate Positive' for its environmental achievements?
Now is your chance! We have an opportunity for a Domestic Assistant to join the team at our West Cambridge Day Nursery in Cambridge on a full or part time basis. We are offering a pay rate of £9.90 per hour for this role. Package
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
- 50% childcare discount from day one
- Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
- Unlimited recommend a friend scheme (up to £1000 per recommendation)
- You will maintain a tidy, hygienic environment which promotes the well-being of the children. The out-of-hours cleaning team will complete a thorough daily clean; your role is to maintain standards between their visits with basic wiping and mopping of surfaces and floors, ensuring laundry is done and stocks of soaps, paper towels and other essentials are replenished. You will adhere to COSHH guidelines at all times
- To support the kitchen team, you may be required to assist with washing up, cleaning high chairs and children's tables after mealtimes, and collecting used bibs and aprons for washing
- You will contribute towards the upkeep of the outside spaces, including litter picking in the car park/drop off areas and weeding of the flower beds, planters and borders
- You will respectfully engage with colleagues and external professionals in order to successfully work in partnership to uphold children's well-being
You are an experienced housekeeper or cleaning operative who strives to maintain high standards. Your knowledge of COSHH guidelines ensures you work safely and your helpful, friendly nature is the perfect fit for a role within our busy nursery environment.