Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0AX
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
With offices across the US, Europe, and Asia, Abcam is one of the leading life science companies today, achieving multi-year double digit growth with the aim of helping scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster.
It's our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you'll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge digital marketing team. The Digital Merchandiser is responsible for oversight, management and performance of dynamic digital merchandising for Abcam. The position requires extensive experience in the planning, strategy and day-to-day management of merchandising within an ecommerce environment and to grow Abcam's sales and market share by developing product strategies and stories developed through a clear understanding of Abcam's eCommerce platform dynamics. This role will report into the Head of Experience Design.
Digital Merchandiser - About the role:
This opportunity requires excellent analytical skills and the ability to operate with confidence in a dynamic, technical environment. As the Digital Merchandiser you will be the leader in delivering against Dynamic Merchandising, timelines and dependencies in partnership with Strategic Marketing, Analytics, Digital Marketing and Corporate Digital Transformation team members.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Own the Digital Merchandising execution program for Abcam
* Optimize Abcam's digital channels to drive sales of products and solutions through managing targeted product recommendations and promotion points, globally
* Develop readiness and scale across Digital Marketing, Strategic
* Marketing and Studio teams for planning, testing and execution of dynamic merchandising campaigns
* Collaborate with subject matter experts in data science, audience management, personalization and automation to align and optimize cross-functional capabilities and roadmaps
* Support Digital Marketing Managers, Strategic Marketing team members, and Category Managers in holistic campaign planning and strategy
* Align the overall digital merchandising and product recommendations strategy with strategic focus areas in mind
* Support the integration of your focus areas into omni-channel platform and omni-channel campaigns
* Work with the Marketing Analytics & Insights team to provide meaningful analysis that support in-flight campaign optimization and post-campaign reporting
* Continually develop new capabilities, nurturing expertise in key digital marketing technologies and disciplines needed to drive value and results
* Optimize the search experience to deliver right product to the right customer at the right time through developing strong category merchandising solutions to help customers implement shopper-centric behaviours
* Develop and own product category level strategies for Abcam to fuel sales, improve market share, and enhance growth
* Develop new product launch decks with commercial selling propositions for presentation and deliberation with sales and retail accounts
* Conduct insightful category reviews on key businesses and work with internal sales team to address opportunities
Digital Merchandiser - About You
* Experience leveraging digital marketing platforms to drive digital marketing campaigns that deliver measurable value
* Proven experience managing in a production environment with multiple competing priorities and deadlines
* Strong storytelling capabilities
* Analytical; skilled at working with research studies and generating insights & analytics
* Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
* A results-oriented, self-motivated individual, with excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience leading and/or working with multifunctional teams
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a fast paced, growing business, click on "APPLY" today!
No Agencies please