Digital Marketing Manager: Fitness, Health, Wellness
Package: £30k starting salary
Industry: Fitness, Wellness, Tech
Location: Remote / Anywhere
Digital Marketing Manager: The Company
This company is on course to become even more of a leading player in the Fitness, Health, Wellness content industry. With incredibly high-profile collaborations already on the platform, it's time to open more doors with household name fitness, sports and wellness brands and individuals to add even more calibre to the offering.
Digital Marketing Manager: The Role
If you love online and are passionate about all things Digital Marketing, then we would like to speak to you.
This is a great opportunity to work with a successful online brand. We need someone who lives and breathes online. You will be working with our Head of Marketing across CRO, SEO, PPC and analytics. If you love interrogating what drives engagement online, and you're ready to hit the ground running, please get in touch.
Digital Marketing Manager: Responsibilities / Experience
* Google Analytics - A deep understanding and knowledge of Google Analytics. Our goal is to accurately track all website traffic, conversion points and sales. Experience of using Google Search Console.
* SEO keywords - Expertise in keyword research and developing SEO content strategy to build authority and rankings around traffic generating keywords in our sector. Tracking keywords and evolving content strategy.
* Technical SEO - Experienced in creating site strategies that support rankings. From URL strategies and site structures to content optimisation and link strategies.
* Conversion rate optimisation - Using analytics to identify pages that convert sales. And creating a content strategy to build site authority around key traffic driving areas/terms
* UX - Using tools to identify how consumers engage with landing pages and optimising the experience
* PPC - Google Adwords qualified with experience of creating and managing successful PPC campaigns. Continuously improving ROI by testing and optimising campaigns. Building a comprehensive strategy that maximises opportunities by building insights and generating long tail term strategies and campaigns
* Facebook marketing - work with the team to target the core audience through Facebook advertising. Work with our creative partners to develop targeted ads that drive engagement and sales across Facebook
If this role sounds like you, please send your CV to George
If this isn't quite for you, FlowFolk are sourcing multiple roles within Marketing and Digital which may suit you better. Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, just search George Thomas and FlowFolk