Advancing People are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive, to join their client in Bedford. This role is to work for a well known brand, who have a fantastic reputation, not only for their products but their work ethic too.
- Support the development of strong brand awareness and market position focussing on events and content creation.
- Work closely with the Team Leader on all marketing activities
- Develop, design and deliver marketing concepts and campaigns in collaboration with the Team Leader and wider business unit teams
- Assist with the organisation of major exhibitions and events
- Manage the organisation of multiple smaller events
- Support digital and virtual training sessions and events
- Support the management of social media accounts, including:
- Plan, schedule and monitor all posts, track and evaluate analytics, improve engagement, increase followers, educate the team on the value of social, develop paid-for LinkedIn promo campaigns, etc
- Manage direct mail campaigns
- Manage marketing merchandise and literature
- Assist in the creation of all new graphics and digital marketing content in house, ensuring it is consistent, on brand and optimised for the relevant platforms
- Content will include:
- Adverts (print and digital), social content, stand graphics, brochures, flyers, infographics, email banners, photography, etc
- Create gifs and animation as required
- Create new web pages for major events
- Manage marketing purchase orders and track all marketing spend
- General administrative tasks to support marketing activities
- Experience and skills to include:
- Strong digital marketing, social media management and content creation experience essential
- Strong graphic design skills and advanced Adobe Suite experience essential (Illustrator, Photoshop,etc)
- Graduate calibre with strong communication skills to aid event organisation
- Highly organised, creative and motivated
- Excellent attention to detail in all areas of work
- Good interpersonal skills
- SAP experience desirable
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Working Hours: 35 hours per week. Mon - Fri.
Benefits: 10% OTE Performance Bonus, Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution), Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday (exclusive of Bank Holidays)
Location: Bedford Office based (We do however have a Hybrid Working Policy which would allow for the success candidate to WFH 1-2 days per week).
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.