Digital Analytics & Insight Specialist
Up to £46,000 + 10% bonus
East Midlands (Hybrid)
We are partnering with a well renowned company that is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index, a London Stock Exchange listed company with 33 years history. They turned over £2 billion pounds in revenue last year and looking for a Digital Analyst to come in and be involved in the future of the company as they are moving towards a more digital infrastructure.
They are currently in a strong financial position and are continuing to thrive year on year. As a well renowned company, they are looking to build out their digital and data teams and this hire will play a large role in contributing to the wider business.
As a Digital Analytics & Insight Specialist you will be,
- Working closely with the Senior Digital Analytics and Insight Manager to investigate digital data and communicate insights into actionable recommendations.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders to communicate technical insights into non-technical language.
- Reporting on website and app data by performing deep dive analytics through Google Analytics 4.
- Creating and maintaining dashboards and ensuring reporting on the online customer journey is maintained.
- Analyse the outcomes of AB/MV tests to try increase traffic, sales and in turn revenue.
Experience and Skillset
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate,
- Experience using Google Analytics in a Web Analytics specific role.
- Ability to measure digital performance through optimisation using an optimisation tool such as ContentSquare.
- Working knowledge and understanding of an implementation tool such as Google Tag Manager.
- Confidence to communicate and liaise with senior stakeholders across and outside of the business.
- Up to £46,000
- 10% bonus
- Competitive package
How to apply
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Daniel Abbasi via the apply link on this page.