Basic: £40,000 - £60,000
Role: Lead the development of the Azure cloud environment, implement CI/CD tooling and work with IaC
Location: Hybrid 3-4 days a week - flexible across 2 sites (Manchester city centre or Cheshire)
WHY? Private equity backed + fast growth + career progression
- Do you have 2+ years' experience as a DevOps Engineer?
- Have you worked with the Azure cloud environment including CI/CD Tooling?
- Do you want to work for a fast growing software Vendor who are using modern technology?
Our client is a fast growing, private equity backed SaaS company who provide a unique platform used by a number of industries to win, deliver, and manage projects profitably. By combining a number of features such as Data, Financial Information, and Project Management into one end-end cloud solution that customers love. Culturally this business is passionate and enthusiastic and you will get the opportunity to work alongside 4 of the original software creators. This company has grown tremendously over the last 12 months with PE investment and organic success and have huge future plans you will want to be part of.
An opportunity has arisen for a DevOps Engineer to join their expanding technical teams. As a DevOps engineer you will be passionate about leading the development of the Azure cloud environment. In this role you will additionally implement CI/CD tooling and processes whilst also working with IaC (Infrastructure as Code). This is a great opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a growing collaborative business where you will make an impact quickly!
Key Responsibilities: DevOps Engineer
- Be passionate about an agile DevOps environment
- Lead the development of the Azure cloud environment
- Implement CI/CD tooling and processes
- Work collaborative with internal and external stakeholders
Experience Required: DevOps Engineer
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar
- Experience of Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Experience of automation of tools to monitor system health and reliability
- Awareness/Knowledge of deploying .Net applications (MVC, API, Functions)
- Experience of : PowerShell scripting, Containerisation experience (Docker), Version Control (Git) , SonarCloud
- Excellent written English and verbal skills
For more information please get in touch with Katie at Matched Group.