Position: Deputy Nursery Manager
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £24-26,600 per annum (dependant on qualifications and experience)
Star Bright Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for on behalf of a small Nursery local to Wimbledon for a Deputy Nursery Manager.
You will be joining a well-resourced Nursery, with excellent support from dedicated Management teams.
The position available is suited to an experienced Room Leader/Third in Charge, as you will be supporting all rooms in the nursery where needed and will also be office based.
The Nursery can consider an experienced Room Leader/Third in Charge who is looking for the next step in their career but would happily welcome applications from an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager, who is looking for a smaller nursery.
We are looking for a Junior Deputy Nursery Manager who will be able to focus on delivering excellent standards and Education, with a vision to be a leader in the market.
You will be joining a lovely small sized nursery, with a committed and passionate staff team.
You will be working on a full-time basis, Monday to Friday, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
• Salary: £24-26,600 per annum (dependant on qualifications and experience)
• Excellent transport links close by
• Free off-street parking
• Annual leave perks
• Annual salary reviews
• Company events
• Company pension
• Career progression
• Inset days
• On the job training and qualifications
• And more…
The ideal Deputy Nursery Manager candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Room leader, Third in Charge or Deputy Nursery Manager
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working with children
· Experience of Ofsted is required
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer