£34944 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid breaks | 42 Hours - Days | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A highly reputable, CQC compliant elderly care home in the Lytham St Annes area currently requires a RMN or RGN qualified Deputy Matron to help to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this Deputy Matron post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week
• Days only
• An excellent annual salary of £34,944 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
• NMC fees will be paid after 12 months of employment
• Sandwich provided free when on duty
As Deputy Matron, you will support the matron in coordinating the day to day delivery of clinical services and ensuring continuing regulatory compliance. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to clinical team and will play a key role in service evaluation, improvement and strategic planning.
Applicants for this Deputy Matron position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Strong communication, leadership, IT and problem-solving skills
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment in now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation