Our client is an established Brand of childrenswear clothes. Our client is looking for an exceptional Data Analyst to knit together different data sources across the company and apply advanced data science techniques to the output in order to provide key business insights. You will be afforded the opportunity to influence and drive the business decision-making process and work across multiple business functions to become the go-to analytics source to see and understand performance within the business.
Data Analyst - The Role:
- You’ll have great people skills because this is a highly visible role, working across all functions of the business.
- You will work with all departments to understand their analytic requirements and develop metrics, reports, dashboards and other visualizations to give them deeper visibility into their objectives/needs.
- You will analyse and develop a clear understanding of all existing data across the business and leverage that data to drive performance and efficiencies.
- Using data analysis you will provide practical actionable insights that can help support Marketing, UX, CRM, Merchandising, Finance, Sales & most cross functional departments, applying the principles of web analytics and customer analysis to design and plan advanced marketing data strategies.
- You will develop the daily, weekly & monthly dashboards so stakeholders and the wider business are exposed to the best possible view of the website & customer performance and other key metrics across our consumer and trade channels.
- You’ll take vast amounts of data in raw formats and translate into a digestible information for stakeholders to use for practical actionable strategies.
- You’ll always ensure the accuracy of data and reports providing the highest quality of standards.
- Provide analysis around (but not limited to) customer behaviour and lifecycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, industry & competitor trends.
- Present insightful findings around customer behaviour, sales and marketing activity in an engaging and thought provoking way
- Provide insight into our website performance (content performance, top converting cohorts, channel performance, etc) including consumer and trade shopping behaviour on site and pathing information to make recommendations for UX improvement.
- Champion data driven marketing which supports a multi-channel customer experience, driving retention and growth of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Make recommendations to reduce attrition, increase best customers and increase departments shopped.
Data Analyst - The Candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- Proven experience in statistical analysis and/or data mining, you’ll be highly experienced in using data to provide key business insights.
- Experience with and modelling data to find the answers and present back the key learnings.
- Most importantly you’ll help drive value-added analysis and make insightful recommendations that will help the business to make both financially sound and commercial decisions.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills and a proven ability to manage and influence senior business stakeholders.
- Proven experience working across multiple facets of a business to understand their systems and requirements.
- Able to quickly identify issues, focusing on solutions and generating alternatives
- Results driven with a real ‘can do attitude’
- Expertise in data visualisation.
- Experience with or knowledge of data warehousing including an understanding of its benefits and application.
- Have a strong knowledge of marketing technology stack, with an emphasis on the Google Marketing Platform.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites.
- A good knowledge of web analysis tools such as Google Analytics etc.
- Must have advanced expertise of SQL and MS Excel.
- A high-level understanding of data governance, privacy and security issues.
Data Analyst - The Package:
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.