Customer Service Executive
* Are you highly customer focused?
* Do you have the energy and aptitude to learn new skills?
* Are you an exceptional team player?
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career in a professional and friendly team environment. This is a varied role in a busy Account Management Team and involves building and maintaining client relationships by delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
Main responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive:-
* Acting as the main day-to-day point of contact for all clients
* To progress orders advising clients of any change
* Generate and issue new contracts and monitor return
* To handle and solve all client queries in a prompt and professional manner
* To manage and/or generate monthly customer invoicing and recharges
* To generate and authorise external supplier orders
* To produce regular and 'ad-hoc' client reports within defined time-scales
It is essential that you have previous experience within either Account Management, Sales Administration or Customer Service. You must also possess exceptional levels of customer care, strong IT skills and be an organised administrator. The ability to problem solve and work effectively as part of a team is key to this role. This would suit someone with previous experience in a similar role or someone from a retail background looking to move into an office environment.
If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion