Customer Service Executive - £24-25,000 per annum
Our Hemel Hemstead based client has a permanent opportunity to join their team. Monday to Friday role is hybrid 2-3 days WFH and 2-3 days from the office.
The successful candidate will join a fast growing dedicated and key team within the business. You will be providing all round administration support to our dedicated sales force.
This includes effective communication between the Sales Team and its customers by pro-actively engaging in the customer query to ensure swift resolution and effective handling of all issues.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, motivated with the ability to prioritise in fast paced environment and the initiative to effectively and efficiently meet the demands of the team. We are looking for a team player, with a can-do attitude! Strong attention to detail, high standards in quality of work and the ability to adopt to different working styles and needs are an important requirement for this role.
• The complete pre- and post-sales administration support on behalf of the Sales teams
• Building quotations
• Generating Sales Orders • Raising Purchase Orders
• Managing customer returns
• Maintaining the back-order reports
• General administration duties as required
• Strong and effective communication skills both in writing and verbally are key
• You will be supporting with customer queries both via email and over the telephone Key Skills:
• Detail-oriented and organised
• Highly motivated and enjoy a fast-paced environment
• Have an ability to work independently, autonomously and take initiative • Have the ability to multi-task and pro-actively manage various issues
• Have excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills
• Computer Literate (Microsoft Office suite essential)
• Able to prioritise conflicting priorities