Vitality, Customer Service Advisor - Retention, Stockport, £18,720 + Benefits + Bonus
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Customer Service Advisor - Retention, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
Our Customer Service Advisor - Retention will be responsible for the retention of existing customers. You will drive an increased conversion of profitable schemes in line with the current business model and to achieve and maintain current service level agreements. You will liaise with both consumers and brokers to arrange suitable collection of premiums and to negotiate payment plans.
Responsibilities as our Customer Service Advisor - Retention will include:
- Providing a professional, first class level of customer service
- Above everything, it's about putting our customers at the heart of every decision you make, using your discernment to support them and provide advice
- Retaining existing customers
- You will also be responsible for driving an increased conversion of profitable schemes in line with the current business model and maintaining current service level agreements
- Negotiating payment plans and collecting outstanding or overdue premiums
Skills and experience required to become our Customer Service Advisor - Retention:
- Speak to existing customers in order to retain their policy at initial renewal cost by promoting our products and values
- Reach tough, yet achievable targets
- Show resilience and tenacity every day whilst delivering industry leading customer service
- Be able to enjoy both your own success and that of the whole team
- Work within a regulated industry with the customers best interests at the core of what you do
- Negotiating payment plans
- Interact with both consumers and brokers
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th October 2020
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Advisor - Retention, then please click 'apply' today