Get Staff Recruitment are delighted to be working with a successful and growing business who are looking to add a Customer Service Administrator to join their team, working in their offices in Trowbridge.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to build upon their experience, working for a company with excellent training procedures and a thriving reputation in the marketplace.
The hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 9-5. Benefits with this role include 25 days holiday, free parking and an excellent chance of long-term progression.
Duties to be performed in the role will include:
- Answering incoming calls and customer queries
- Helping manage the customer experience
- Helping prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Answering e-mail requests
- Updating of practice management data as required
- Timely scanning of incoming post, tax working papers, documents
- General administration
Previous Customer Service & Administration experience is a strong advantage when being considered this role. For more information please apply online or contact Daniel Hurley.
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful