Role: Curriculum Manager of Life Skills and Young People
Rate: £250 - £350 per day
Eden Brown Education are currently looking to recruit a curriculum manager in Life Skills and Young People on behalf of a leading further education college in the Merseyside area.
This a full time temporary role that will run until at least Christmas.
The purpose of the role is to manage the course Leaders and lecturers to ensure that annual key performance indicators are achieved consistently across the entire curriculum offered within your area.
The successful candidate will manage all curriculum areas to ensure performance meets all of the Colleges strategic and operational expectations, with focus on:
* Learner recruitment
* Learner progress
* Attendance and punctuality, including to maths and English lessons
* Compliance with the Study Programme
* Progression to further learning and into employment.
To apply for the role you will:
* Have the ability to motivate and inspire a team of Course Leaders and teaching staff to deliver fun and unmissable teaching, learning and assessment.
* Have the ability to effectively lead and manage a number of curriculum areas
* Have a minimum level 3 qualification in a relevant subject area
* Have a recognised teaching qualification
* Have relevant management experience
A DBS is also needed for this role. if you do not have a current DBS Eden Brown will apply for one on your behalf.
If this role is of interest please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer