You will be working from a company van assisting the man in charge.
We have an opportunity for a Manhole Survey Assistant to join a team in Exeter.
£9.50p/h to start. This will increase on performance.
You will need a current driving licence.
45 hours per week - Monday- Friday.
Temporary to permanent after 13 weeks for the successful candidate.
Applicants should note that the work will be outdoors in all weather conditions and could involve the manual handling of manhole chamber covers and working in manhole chambers classified as confined spaces.
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
You must hold a valid CSCS card to be considered for this role.
* Experience of undertaking manhole and asset surveys an advantage - but training provided.
* An understanding of drainage / wastewater networks
* Excellent problem-solving and accurate record-keeping capabilities
* A demonstrable track-record of reliability and flexibility
* Confined Space Entry experience is preferred but not essential
* Experience of working within the water utilities sector
* A current driving licence
* Relevant qualifications, including Unit 002 NRSWA, First Aid and Confined Spaces (High Risk) would be desirable, although full training will be provided
Please send your C.V to apply for this role