Role: CQC Registered Hospital Manager
Salary Circa: £40,000 - £44,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Service: Ophthalmology Clinic
A leading Ophthalmology Clinic located in Bristol are looking for an experienced Hospital Manager to take on the successful running of this specialist cataracts clinic.
The clinic is part of a leading provider of Ophthalmic procedures within the private hospital sector. To be successful in this role you must have previous healthcare management experience & sound knowledge of the CQC as you will be expected to become CQC Registered Manager.
As Hospital Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring your clinic runs efficiently, is staffed correctly and adheres to CQC standards. Previous experience within a hospital or surgical setting would be beneficial to your application, but not essential as long as you have a background in healthcare management!
• To manage the day to day running of the clinic and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC, ensuring full compliancy at all times
• To support and provide guidance to your team of staff (including Doctors and other healthcare professionals) and work closely with the Area Manager and Chief Operational Officer
• To complete staff rotas, manage stock control, support in cost management and ensure audits are carried out and completed
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
Essential Requirements and Qualifications:
• Clinical Qualification at Degree Level or NVQ Level 5 with significant experience in healthcare management
• Minimum of 5 years clinical experience
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
• CQC legislation knowledge hold a Good or Outstanding CCQ report ideally
• Drives and be flexible to travel to Bolton for Clinical Governance meetings are required
If you have any questions regarding this role, and for a full job description, please contact Holly on (phone number removed) or
We look forward to receiving your application