Job Title: Cover Supervisor
Start date: Immediate start
Location: East Lincolnshire
Job type: Flexible Working
Salary: £70 - £90
Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit Cover Supervisors to meet the demands of day to day supply for our partnership schools/academies in the East Lincolnshire, LN11 and surrounding areas.
If you are flexible, enthusiastic, creative, and have a resilient attitude with the ability to think on your feet then we want to hear from you! We offer a range of assignments so whether you are looking for long or short-term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you. You can expect to earn up to £90 per day!
Within the role you will be required to:
• Support and enthuse learners to reach their potential
• React to children's interests to engage their learning opportunities
• Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
• Deliver planned guided work
• Cover the class in the absence of the class teacher
Skills and attributes:
• A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
• A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
• NQTs are very welcome to apply
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
• A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
• 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
• Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
• Competitive rates of pay
• A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
There is a high demand in East Lincolnshire, post code area LN11 for Cover Supervisors whether you are looking for ad-hoc daily supply, short or longer term work, part time or full time we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful