South West Birmingham
Start date- ASAP
Twenty 4 Seven has an exciting new opportunity for a sports Coach or cover supervisor in the South West Birmingham area. Are you looking for flexible accommodating work in secondary schools?
The school is a good Ofsted secondary schools with varied and vibrant broad leaning culture.
* Support the class teacher.
* Encourage pupils' engagement.
* Act as a positive role model.
* Ensure All students develop the skills and understanding needed to be successful at school and in future careers.
To join us and be successful in this Sports Coach/Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
* Have previous experience working with 11-16-year old's
* Interested in sports and ideally have experience mentoring or coaching under 16-year-olds
* Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
* Be a passionate and hard-working individual, with the capacity to work with a variety of ability students.
* Good communication
* Have a valid DBS check or willing to process one with ourselves
* Can commit to working school hours
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
* Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive rates of pay
* Up to £100 referral scheme (uncapped)
* FREE/heavily reduced CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, Mental Wellbeing of Children certification, Coaching & Mentoring course etc.
* FREE Safeguarding training
* Opportunities to progress in your career
* Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now.'
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office