My client are a market-leading designer and manufacturer of outdoor products and have been trading in the UK for over 100 years.
They have a fantastic and rarely available opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team to oversee projects from sales handover to site completion.
Reporting to the Managing Director and as part of a UK wide team, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing projects from receipt of order to completion of project and will include:
- Identifying and vetting new sub-contractors to join the team.
- Appointing and supervising sub-contractors to install the kit and all necessary ground works.
- Issuing all the necessary paperwork to the contractors prior to commencing work on site including preparing RAMS.
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email and both virtual and in-person meetings.
- Ensuring that the installation conforms to current regulations i.e. BS EN Standards and is in accordance with company specifications.
- Assisting Area Sales Managers in executing site surveys and setting out of sites in accordance with specific drawings or customer requirements.
- Ensuring that the contract is completed on time and within budget.
- Nights away from home will be required as necessary.
- Previous experience of contracts management or project management within a constructions or installations environment preferred
- A knowledge of construction practices (levels, drainage, landscaping would be an advantage) and familiarity with industry health and safety practices.
- Good negotiator (able to negotiate with contractors, suppliers for the best price for the work required).
- Customer focused, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
- Computer literate including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ability to manage client's expectations.
- Willingness to undertake any training that may be required.
In return my client offers an attractive salary, company car, phone, laptop and pension scheme. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV asap.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.