We are recruiting for an experienced Contracts Coordinator for a company that offers a design, installation and maintenance service for outdoor play equipment to a wide customer base that includes schools, nurseries, academies, town and parish councils and housing developers.
As the Contracts Coordinator you will be:
* Working closely with the Operations and Assistant Operations Managers to plan for upcoming works which will include any additional services required.
* Liaising with the team during installations to ensure the efficient progress of the installation and availability of the site for any follow on works which will include:
* Working with the team to resolve any issues with hired equipment and to arrange return and/or collection of hired equipment when no longer needed.
* Ensuring deliveries are arranged for when the team are on site (skips, containers, temporary fencing etc.,)
* Liaising with external service providers to plan follow on works (wetpour and other surfacing, fencing etc.,) when the installation teams have completed their work to minimise hiring or site delay costs.
* Completing all related contract administration which will include:
* Entering details of purchase orders and equipment hire details.
* Raising invoices for spare parts, equipment repairs and maintenance.
* Completing the installation detail for accounts.
* Investigating any hire invoice queries.
* Ensuring all incoming phone calls are directed to the correct person who can provide the required solution.
You will need to be an experienced Contracts / Operations or Project Coordinator, Operations / Contracts or Project Administrator, if you have related sector experience of playground, landscaping, surfacing or fencing installation that would be an advantage but is not essential. Experience related to construction or installation (kitchens, bathrooms, extensions, double glazing, commercial equipment for kitchens etc.,) would give you the skills needed.
The Contracts Coordinator is the admin linchpin ensuring that projects are scheduled, resources are planned, clients are updated, works are completed as scheduled and all relevant paperwork is processed, working hours recorded, costs correctly coded and invoices raised as work is completed.
In return is a salary of £23,000, free onsite parking (please note due to office location own transport is required) enrolment into the company pension scheme, four weeks holiday plus all bank holidays and a generous company benefits package.
Full sector and job training will be provided and you will be joining a dedicated operations team in what is a fast paced and friendly office.
For more detail on this opportunity, to register your interest or apply please use the link on this website or call to speak to one of the team