Hunter Mason Consulting have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Refurb Contracts Manager to start immediately
We are looking for;
Commercial Construction and Refurbishment experienced.
Preferably a carpentry background.
* Assist in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders.
* Assist in the development of the procurement programme.
* Assist in the presentation of the contract brief to the client
* Manage the selection and formation of site personnel teams (inc. sub contractors) as determined by individual contracts.
* Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts.
* Control individual contract progress towards completion.
* Control individual contract budgets.
* Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time.