telent, Contract Controller
East London, Permanent
We're looking to recruit a Contract Controller to support full time on multiple different projects within our Asset Management Team. You've play a vital role in making sure the projects to run smoothly and will assist our Contract Managers in keeping out customers happy and at the heart of what we do.
* Providing financial and commercial support to a variety of internal & external stakeholders
* Assisting Project Managers with financial reporting and forecasting
* Liaison with the Project Delivery terms to review and co-ordinate service provision to our customers
* Maintenance of various databases and spreadsheets
* Supporting the Project Managers and Contract Managers associated with a number of ongoing projects
* Supporting and assisting with Contract reviews and bid related activities
What do I need to apply?
* Previous experience working in a project environment with past exposure to commercial activities
* Good experience of financial and commercial process
* A high level of computer literacy particularly in Microsoft Excel
* Ideally you'll have had previous experience using a finance system such as Oracle
* Great communication skills
The role is based in our East London office near Star Lane DLR station.
Working hours are Monday to Friday working 8.30-4.30
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Occupational health support
* Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion