Our client is a leading UK wholesaler and part of a global business FTSE 100 company. They have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and analytical Graduate to join their Head Office in Middlesex.
Graduate Commercial Analyst - The Role:
- Analysing new business opportunities and existing contracts in order to propose successful pricing and product strategies
- Negotiating with suppliers in order to reduce costs in key product areas
- Utilising your analytical skills to support product selection and rationalisation projects
- Responding to pricing and product enquiries from the sales teams
- Ad-hoc product sourcingacross a broad range of categories
- Updating and maintaining the data sources that drive our core processes
- Creating reports and presenting data
Graduate Commercial Analyst - The Candidate:
- A high level of numeracy and relevant degree
- Proficiency with Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Prioritises effectively
- Computer Literate
Graduate Commercial Analyst - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Search GDPR Policy.