Our client is leading facilities management company delivering customer service excellence and strive for the highest quality and accountability achievable in everything they do.
Due to their ever-growing success they are now looking to recruit for a Commercial Heating Installation Engineer to be based on a mobile basis working on a range of commercial contracts.
Duties include new plant and boiler room installations; boiler plant room refurbishment works and new heating/domestic water installations.
The successful candidate will need to hold/ have the following:
* Plumbing & Heating NVQ's or equivalent
* Commercial Gas Qualifications (advantageous not essential)
* Arc Welding Experience (advantageous not essential)
* Experience with both copper and steel pipework installation
* Able to work to drawings and on own initiative
* Have a solution orientated approach to challenges.
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary of £35-£40K + company benefits.
If this role is of interest to you moving forward, please apply with a copy of your current CV to prompt a call back or please call Chloe on (phone number removed) to discuss in depth.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a mobile role covering the South East area so a valid driving license will be required as a company van will be supplied