Lymington, £44,000 per annum
Clinical Manager / Nurse Manager
A permanent Clinical Manager post has become available in a nursing home near Lymington that specialise in providing nursing care to the elderly.
* £44,000 per annum, negotiable on experience
* Must have previous experience in a senior position
* Must be a qualified nurse with valid NMC PIN
The successful candidate will be required to ensure the smooth running of the home at all times and to the highest quality of care to the home's residents, the elderly who may suffer with dementia. Good communication skills, previous home management experience and a passion for providing outstanding care are therefore essential.
Job requirements of the Clinical Manager:
• Promote clinical and administrative arrangement, training and care planning within the home
• Organising and motivating the carers to ensure good standards of care are delivered
• Maintain and monitor the health and welfare of residents
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals (clients, GPs and other multi-disciplinary team members)
• Ensure CQC National Minimum Standards regulations are met to ensure the needs, welfare and social inclusion of the residents are secured
• Providing the highest standards of medical or palliative care at all times
• Organising and attending regular staff meetings
• Ensure the overall smooth, efficient and effective running of the care home at all times
Skills / Qualifications Required:
• Registered Nurse with valid NMC PIN - preferably RGN
• Minimum 3 year's experience at supervisory level
• Must have previous experience as a Deputy Manager, Nurse Manager or Home Manager
Apply TODAY to arrange an interview or call (phone number removed) for more information!!
Nursing Home Manager / Clinical Lead / Care Manager / Head of Care / Director of Care