Class 1 Driver (WF6)
Shifts avaiable below
OTE Earnings of £40k - £48k Per Annum (based on 60 hour avg)
Our client is looking for HGV Class 1 Drivers to join their team. You ll be undertaking the delivery & collection of product on behalf of our client and its new contact in Knottingley for Ardagh Glass. . Providing a first class service with their team in Knottingley.
Relevant COVID-19 precautions will be taken during the recruitment process for this role
Looking for a shift they haven t mentioned? Our client is happy to offer flexibility regarding shifts and hours wherever possible. Get in touch today to discuss how our client can work with you.
HGV Class 1 Driver Duties:
- General driving duties, observing current legal and best practice delivering and collection to/from our customer s premises or other locations.
- Delivering product on behalf of them and their customer
- Use of electronic POD and up to date technology (full training provided)
- Assisting with loading and unloading
HGV Class 1 Driver Requirements:
- A full UK C+E licence
- 12 months previous class 1 driving experience
- Excellent driving skills
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- No previous disqualifications
- Good knowledge of drivers hours and WTD regulations
- Modern fleet; latest generation trucks, fridge, cruise control and more
- £500 signing on bonus, rewarded after a succesful probation period
- Driver CPC training provided
- Uniform & PPE provided
- Healthcare Cashplan for all employees and dependants, including dental, optical, physiotherapy, health screening, 24/7 counselling and more
- Employee perks: discount on trips, hotels, gyms, days out, restaurants, supermarkets and more
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with EE;
- Training opportunities and development plans
- Driver of The Year Awards
- Flexible working options
A bit about our client:
Our client have been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK s most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation - they keep moving forwards.